What data do we collect?
We will collect from you several items of personal identification information from you. These items are your:
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with the data we collect. We collect this data when you:
- Complete our online lettings enquiry form
- Supply your information during a telephone conversation
- Supply your information during an email conversation
How will we use your data?
We collect your data in order to respond to your enquiry and to process and invoice any subsequent letting.
How do we store your data?
Your data will be securely stored in our lettings management system (ChurchSuite). Your data is transferred using TLS encryption and is stored strongly encrypted in a secure physical data centre.
For one-off lettings your data will be held for 1 month after payment in finalised. For regular bookings your data will be held for 6 months after your final booking or 1 month after payment is finalised, whichever is later.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
How to contact us
✍: Data Protection Officer
St. James Road Methodist Church
St. James Road
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. Further information can be found on the ICO website https://ico.org.uk/.