What is Transforming Work?
Transforming Work is an innovative, liberating resource for Christians in the workplace – whether you’ve been working for one year or forty years – offering a distinctive blend of ingredients. It brings together a group of like-hearted people for eight sessions, creating space between gatherings to reflect, to try things out, and to pray… and leaving time for seeds to grow, discoveries to be made, change to happen and for God to do what only he can do.
Transforming Work is like no other workplace programme in its depth, practicality and application. It recognises that growing in authentic Christian discipleship takes time, and is based across eight sessions which are spread over time.
The eight facilitated sessions cover these key questions:
- Why does work matter?
- How can I do good work?
- How can I flourish at work?
- How can I influence the culture of my workplace?
- How can I improve relationships at work?
- How can I share my faith at work?
- How can I tackle workplace issues with Biblical principles?
- How can I remain fruitful over the long-term?
Each session includes:
- Core-content films on vital workplace issues
- Reading the Bible through workers’ eyes
- Developing skills
- Lively conversation
- Good humour – it’s designed not to be boring!
First session – 11 January 2018. Time – 19:30 – 21:30). Local Venue – TBC.
Everyone needs a copy of the Transforming Work app. It’s packed full of materials to help participants dig deeper and prepare for next session. The app is free to download, including a number of inspiring films, while the remaining content can be unlocked for £2.29 in app. You can find it in the Play Store for Android and the Apple App Store.
Get in touch with Jo or Ginny via our Facebook Group!